Monday, August 17, 2009

Long time no POST!

Hello blogger followers!
I'm very sorry that it has been almost a year since i have posted anything. I have been crazy busy! But it does keep me out of trouble! :) So here is a Catch up ONCE AGAIN! :/
I will be moving to NAU in a couple of days and I honestly cant wait! I am going to be sad to leave my family but i am so excited to get out of this small town and meet new people! :) I am majoring in Elementary Education and Minoring in Music (piano). My friend and I like to say that we Major in Returned Missionary! hahaha... We want to receive a PhD! :) haha I'm excited to be a teacher. I either want to be a second grade teacher or i want to move on to Secondary Education. I haven't decided yet. We will see where life takes me! :)
~I have an apartment with 4 other girls. Two of them are Returned Missionary Girls and they are around 25. So i am excited that they know their way around the University and they can show me where to go. The one that i am actually sharing a room with is 19 and this is her first time here as well. The other one i haven't met yet.. so we will see how that goes. I'm looking around for a job so that i can have extra money up there as well...
~Anyway that's is all for now. but i will be keeping up periodically so KEEP LOOKING! :)
Tah Tah For now!
Madison Shea

0 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post: