Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UPDATE...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post more I have just been very busy! But here is the way i answered my Homecoming Date back... mean i know but HEY he was mean too!!! haha =)


IF you can't read that it says Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Look inside the Goo to find my answer for you!!! HEHE (my answer was really little and taped and hidden good... he never found it. haha he asked my brother... "It said yes right?"!!! hahaha.

Haha awesome huh??? LOL! YES!
~ Anyway Homecoming was fun! We played some awkward games though! It was like trying to get the orange out of each others neck and we played the lifesavor game. Where you get a toothpick and try to keep the lifesavor on the toothpick without dropping it!!! CAN YOU SAY AWKWARD!!!!! haha

0 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post: