Thursday, August 28, 2008

The "neighborhood" has eyes

I am Graduating Early!! YUPIEE!! I will be done on December 19, 2008 and maybe finally i can get a job!!! haha WHOO HOO! lol
~anyway oh and guess what happened a couple days ago??? One morning i woke up and couldn't find my phone so i got my keys to go look in my car and when i was out there i saw this strange car that was just sitting in front our house. I was like okay whatever. So then i went in to my mom's room and i saw, out her window, the driver get out and the passenger get into the driver side and that car drove off. The first driver walked around the parking lot and got into this huge red truck and was driving in a circle around the parking lot at the golf course. So by now i was watching really intently! haha anyway then he parked and got out of the big truck and started going through another car. Then he got back in the Red Truck and drove away. I already had looked at the first car and memorized what it looked like and what it was called and then i memorized the Big Red One. Then i ran and got my mom and she said that she would wait for the man that owned the 2nd car that he was going through (this guy goes golfing everyday!! So we know what he looks like) and she would go over to him and ask him if he gave anyone permission to go through his car. So while i was in school she talked to him and he said that he didn't and that he car was a MESS! The glove box was wide open and things were spread everywhere. He was trying to see what else was missing but it kind of hard to remember what was in your car. ya know. Anyway they haven't caught the guy yet but the moral of the story is LOCK YOUR CAR!!!!

2 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Brea said...

And I thought that Snowflake was a safe place to live... Hmm... people stealing things out of others cars, Drunk drivers driving through yards... sound pretty dangerous!!! :)

Kacie said...

You are a dork! Good thing I love you!! Post a picture of your hair. But you have to take it outside so you can see the "true" color!!!