Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graduation Pictures and Others...

3 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Unknown said...

Madison, it has been so much fun looking at your blog. I feel like I have gotten to know more of your fun personality. You are awesome, I miss you.
Love,
Summer

Madison Shea... said...

HEY!!! Well since i can't get on yours i will write back on mine. I know i wish i could see you more. I totally miss you too!!! How is baby cru doing??? Can you believe i haven’t even seen him yet? I want to so badly! Anyway i just got back from the trek. So i will write more on my blog about what happened. (you may have a good laugh about that too) lol! anyway i will talk to you later!!! Love ya!
Madison Shea

Alexa said...

That was a great visit!!! Hey can you email these pics to me?! I would love to have them!!! Love ya!