Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

Twilight

4 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Brea said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE Twilight! Me and All my sister-in-laws have read all of the books. Edward is so WONDERFUL! :) We are going to go and see the movie at midnight when it comes out. I am so happy that you like it too. This is so cool. we already have something in common! yay..

Thanks for your post the other day. I can wait to come up there too it will be so fun!

Love ya
Brea

The Smiths said...

Hey Cousin! How are you? Did you graduate?

Alexa Lucas said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT IN THEATERS!!! I ESPECIALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FOURTH BOOK!!!!!!!!!

Kacie said...

So dearest~when am I gonna see your lovely camp pics!? Im sure they are glamorous!! Get to it!!