Thursday, May 29, 2008

CAMPING

Hello everyone...These are Pictures from when I went to Girls Camp!! It was sooo much fun!! I LOVED the girls i was over and i loved everything about it.

This was the most addicting game ever!! Everyone who didnt know how to play would learn and we would get as many girls as we could in a circle and play...it was amazing! (Dont look to close at what i look like YICKS!!)



I was these girls Y.C.L (for you old people J.C.) haha!! But they were my FAVORITE!! i loved them so much we had so much fun!! We had a Marshmellow War, we put flour on marshmellows and threw them at each other. Then my girls dumped all of the left over flour and dumped it on my head, then they poured water on top of that. So even though i was baking bread on my head all day i still love them VERY VERY MUCH!!
LATER!

1 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Alexa Lucas said...

Oh my gosh I totally love that game!!!!! It is seriously the best game ever!!! haha. I'm so glad to hear you had fun at girls camp! I wish I could have gone! I miss it! I always loved going!!!!