Saturday, May 17, 2008

Condensed Version Of Clair De Lune

3 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Alexa said...

That's cool Madi! You are so awesome at playing the piano!

Tracy Ann said...

Maddison!!
No joke...this is my favorite piano song of all time!! Also, My mon, Aunt Carrie, played this song as her talent in the Junior Miss Pagent!! YOu played it beautifully! Great work. That is a hard song. I can't wait to tell my mom and show her your blog!

How are you? Your blog rocks! It has so many great pics. I don't have one yet. I am getting old I guess. Heck, I just learned how to text message last year. Yikes. I know...

What are you going to be doing now that school is out? WHEN YOU COME TO THE VALLEY< YOU HAVE TO COME SEE ME!!! I'll take you shopping. Our cousin Rachel is planning on coming to stay with me sometime before she has to go back to BYU next semester. Maybe we can all get together then? Or not. Whatever is cool. I just want to see you guys. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! (PS. Rachel is Aunt Melanies oldest daughter. She is just younger than Kaci and Brea.)

When I finally get a blog I will email it to you. But until then .....email me if you are ever thinking about it. I would love to hear from you.

Miss ya,
Tracy

Brea said...

Ok so you and me should play a fun duet sometime!!! that would be so much fun! haha... I love the song it sounds GREAT! i remember when i played that song for a recital... brought back fun memories.

Brea