Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Alrighty here it goes!

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Study for my Biology 180 Final Exam!
2. Clean my room
3. Practice Piano
4. Do math homework
5. Read the Word
snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit
2. Bagels
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Buy a Panda
2. Help family with any financial problems
3. Be charitable
4. Get my nails done with dollar bills on them!
5. and buy a panda
5 places I've lived:
1. Snowflake, AZ
2. Mesa, Az
3. ....
4. ....
5. ....
5 jobs I've held:
1. Babysitter
2. Golf Course
3. taxi driver
4. CNA
5. School
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I actually don't mind school
2. I got a peanut stuck in my lung
3. I have a half sister
4. I have the longest eyelashes in the world (its quite ridiculous)
5. I play the piano
5 people I tag:
1. Sara
2. Francie
3. Alexa
4. Kacie
5. Brea

3 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Francie said...

Madi...i knew about the peanut...it came from the carmel corn we gave your family for christmas LOL

Madison Shea... said...

OH SO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! I BLAME YOU!!!!
HAha jk!!

•stephanie• said...

oh . . . madison. thanks so much for leaving a comment on elder romney's blog. you are a brave girl to identify yourself, and i REALLY hope you weren't offended. you can only imagine what all those 19 year old boys with no contact with the outside world would do with the fact that an unknown female wrote to one of them. in fact, i'm sure drew was flattered. here is a funny story about receiving letters from strangers . . . several years ago, there was an article in the new era about my oldest daughter. {Nov. 1999 - Everyday Heroes: Good Cheer} she got over 20 letters from boys/missionaries she had/has never met. this was in the days before the internet/email/blogs and so i'm sure they went to considerable trouble to find out where to send their letters. we thought it was pretty amazing. our nephew was on a mission in minnesota and he walked into his new apartment after being transferred and the elder living there had our daughter's picture up on the wall. our nephew said, "excuse me. that's my cousin. take it down." we though it was pretty funny. sorry my comment is so long. but, again, please don't be offended by silly teenage boys! {btw . . . your eyelashes have to be world record length. lucky!}