Friday, July 9, 2010

With the Help of Koby (bro in-law) I got this video together for Austin before he left. I made him cry. :)) Haha, Sweet boy. Anyway this guy has made me the happiest person in the whole world and i couldnt ask for a better boyfriend/best friend! We have been together for close to a year now and he still gives me butterflies. I know that'll never go away. He has become my best friend in the whole wide world and treats me like a princess. He left to Marine Boot camp 2 and a half months ago and He's almost home to me. Only 22 days! I cant wait! His family has invited me to go pick him up and to go to Disneyland and the Beach with them! They are such a wonderful amazing family, and have welcomed me into their family with open arms. I love them. Anywhoo Enjoy the video! :)

0 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post: