Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!

Alice would say... if you have not read the Twilight series yet you have two choices...

A) Read them ASAP
Or
B) Die a painful death

Your choice!!

~I ride motorcycles to hear imaginary things!

~TEAM EDWARD:
Because I'd rather be cold and warm-hearted then warm and cold-hearted! And besides Jacob has fleas!

2 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Brea said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!

We love Edward!
Can't wait to see you guys! it is going to be so much fun! you are going to die when you see Duke. He is So big! it's crazy! well love ya...see you soon.

Brea

Ashley said...

Have you finished 4 yet. Don't spoil. I'm on page 300. The last 3 I read in 2 days. I'm letting this one drag on because I don't want it to be over. LOVE it. This was a funny post!
ashley