Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lyman Lake

Click to play Lyman Lake
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Kacie said...

Hey, do you know if theres anyway to read comments that have been deleted from your blog? And that girl that was saying hi to you through my phone at Kobys game was Katherine Shumway. I had to remember but it finally came to me.

Jeanette said...

Looks like the lake trip was fun. Wish I could have been there. Okay so I just watched the trailer for Twilight and at first I was not feeling the love for Edward, but in the scene where Bella tells him that she's not afraid of him and he says, "you shouldn't have said that" and gets that devilish grin, he actually looks cute. So now I have hope that maybe he will be able to pull it off after all. But I still say that Hayden Christensen is a hottie and I think he can act just fine. So there.