Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update

Hello everyone just an update on me and my life. School is winding down and it is quite stressful but I am getting through it okay and hanging in there, with my family and the Lord on my side i can get through anything. (Especially something as hard as COLLEGE!! UGH!!) lol anyway I am currently writing three missionaries, Trevor Lucas, Trevor Russell, and Danny Barnett. They are all amazing missionaries and i know are striving to do their best and keep on track! They are a wonderful example to me and give me advice in my hard times. I am very thankful to have them in my life. The trek is coming up and i am SO excited for it! It is going to be a wonderful experience for me and an opportunity to gain a stronger testimony on the pioneers! I CAN'T wait!
~Well that's about all folks! Thanks for reading my Blog!! BYE!

1 crazy peeps admits that they read my crazy post:

Curtis said...

Great job in college this year, Madi, All As and Bs! Not bad for a freshman in College. Hang in there! Great things are headed your way!